Great food is a balance of quality ingredients, unique flavors, and passionate cooking.
- Fresh and healthy products
- Complex flavor profiles
- Carefully hand selected ingredients
- Healthy and quick
- Budget friendly
- Suitable for any meal
- Build your own
- Everything you crave
- Ramen and Udon serves in different broths
Explanation on Ramen
- Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths.
- It’s thick, creamy and nearly white in color, from pork marrow bones that have been simmered to smithereens
You often see ramen categorized into four classes: shio (salt), shoyu (soy sauce), miso (fermented bean paste),
and tonkotsu (pork), which doesn’t make particular sense, as the first three are flavorings, while the fourth is the broth base.
Explanation on Udon
Udon is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form, as kake udon,
in a mildly flavoured broth called kakejiru, which is made of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin.Named after the Japanese word for ‘fox’, Kitsune udon is a delicious dishmade with thick udon noodles served in a dashi based soup stock with a large piece of fried tofu
- Tempura udon is topped with shrimp tempura
- Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.